Sunday, February 24, 2008

Checking in

Good morning all.

Since my post of my 101 in 1001 List, I have been busy. I will update that later. I am still working along on my 365 Photo-A-Day Challenge and having fun with that. Taking a photo a day, doing a layout a week. I am sure it will be a great album when finished.

I have also been busy making cards for the graduates at the school I work at. I have got most of the cutting done and moved onto the simple stamping. I will then assemble and then write in each one. There are about 65 grads, so it should take some time. I have given myself until beginning of May to finish this.

I am also now preparing for next weekend - a retreat! An entire weekend to scrapbook my trip to Italy! So excited. I have everything I need, with the exception of some adhesive that I will get at Michael's this week. I just have to pack well and I leave on Friday afternoon. So excited. I will need it after this week. It is going to be busy, starting with a funeral today. My sister-in-laws brother passed away last weekend in an avalanche. So sad.